Wow, it's December! How did that happen?? The beginning of December typically means lots'o'Christmas parties!! Our first one was last night, to ring in the holidays! Mark and Jenna have an annual Christmas party and as always, there was a huge turnout! Everyone comes for a Big Daddy celebration. It's always fun and always a great time to catch up with everyone...and for some, it's the one time a year that I see them. Although I was lame and didn't take any pics at the actual party, here's our one take away from the night...our white elephant gift exchange gift. Somebody opened this and Brandon and I were both like, that's OURS!!
STOLEN.
Our favorite type of wine...Malbec...bonus that it's from Mendoza, Argentina. Score! And of course, who doesn't want a Justin Bieber CD to go with it?! Gift for Megan! Double Score!
The right words...
7 months ago
1 comment:
You mean you don't want to rock out to Bieber in your new ride??
Post a Comment