Is this really too much to ask?!
I know that I shouldn't weigh myself every day but it's sort of become an addiction. It can either start me off in the right mood to keep me motivated throughout the day but it can also frustrate me and make me want to say 'Screw it. Excerise and Healthy eating do me NO GOOD!' Ha! I also know how badly my weight can fluctuate from day to day so it's not smart to let the dumb scale determine my mood, but I can't help it. I need to know! Here's my picture for the day...cracks me up. I should take the warning seriously.
2 comments:
HA! I'm back in the (bad) habit of weighing everyday. I hate that I'm a slave to that darn scale, but I NEED TO KNOW!
You are always preaching to me to NOT weigh everyday.
Post a Comment