Those of you who are around me often, know that I am addicted to my iPhone…I love it and have a hard time putting it down. There are so many cool features, so many cool applications…and let’s face it, I just LOOK cool on it. Just when I thought I couldn’t become any more addicted…I was finally convinced to try out a new one…Sally’s Salon. Sally and I have become best friends. This application is basically a game that involves Sally (me) running around her salon, washing, coloring, cutting, drying, waxing, manicuring and trying to get to them all as fast as she can without making anyone angry. As you finish the hair, you get paid and make tips. With this money you make, you have the option each round to buy new stuff…and you get to choose from hiring additional staff to help you, power heated dryers, upgraded manicure stations, heated waiting chairs, etc. All of these new things you purchase, help you to serve your customers better and faster…which makes the game move much more quickly and your waiting chairs fill up. The game also shows you a range of 5 small hearts above each customer’s head which allows you to see how angry they are getting…the fewer hearts the more angry which means you need to get them in the chair quickly before they march right out of Sally’s Salon. Now, it may not sound all that fun…trust me, I didn’t think so either and refused to pay .99 cents for it…I was wrong. I downloaded it this weekend to make megan happy and as soon as I played it once, I was hooked! So much so, that I was one of those people that put off a child in desperate need of attention…“I am playing Sally’s Salon…hold on!”
Seriously, though…I realized my addiction even more so today about 20 minutes ago. I didn’t really want to go anywhere at lunch today so I figured I would just eat at my desk and work a little. THEN the idea popped into my head…I’m on level 10 of Sally’s Salon…I bet I could get to 11 if I played RIGHT NOW! Haha! Seriously…Sally has me hooked…what a joke! And that is when I decided to use more time more efficiently and write a blog!! (Trust me Lis, it’s worth all ninety-nine pennies…)
The right words...
7 months ago
4 comments:
you have me curious now...i am going to have to try it out.
I told you!!!! And u just thought i liked it because i do hair!! Now ur a dork too!!! I beat the whole thing on expert in like 3 days!! My kids were neglected bc i couldn't stop!!
You're kidding, right?
COME ON ALREADY!
Post a Comment