Wow! Yes, it has been a long time. I have a continuous blog list that I keep as ideas come to me to blog about except I never really get around to it. And actually, eventually I just stop keeping a list altogether once i realize that list is not making it to my 'priority list'. Here's what my most current list says: Eye Surgery/Passing out at pre-surgery appt; Napa Valley Trip; Lisa's strobe light/dance party; Mica's bday party; San Antonio 1/2 Marathon. As you can see all of these things are old news by now and most of you have heard my story from them...so let's just skip ahead 6 months and get more current. With that said, I really don't have much to write about these days! Dang, should have told those stories when they were fresh...maybe I'll get to them one of these days...
I know that all of my friends that currently have blogs…and busy life with kids…and sporting events…and traveling with their jobs…and long hours at work…somehow manage to keep up with blogging on a somewhat regular basis…so why shouldn't I be able to? No, I do not have kids...no, I do not work long hours...no, i no longer travel for work...but let's be honest, I'm a busy girl! I am FUN Kellie after all! I have been continually reminded by Mica that i can even blog and upload straight from my phone now...and we all know how addicted i am to my iPhone...so no excuses right? Wrong. I have plenty. Mostly just laziness.
Now that most of my tv shows are going on summer break, I'm hoping to dedicate a little more time to things like my passion for photography…and blogging. We'll see how that goes. For now, let me catch you up on a few more recent things that are somewhat blog worthy.
The right words...
7 months ago
1 comment:
Not impressed with logging in to read your blog. I understand the privacy issue, I do...but since I have to log in, my blog list on my blog doesn't update when you post. SO....you're going to have to send me a "REFRESH!" when you post.
Post a Comment