Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: Mom

I am thankful for my Mother. I’ve written many blogs about my momma and our amazing relationship. She is the woman I strive to be like. Her giving, patient, loving, forgiving manner are all qualities that I aspire to have. I pray that one day, I’ll have a daughter and my hope is to achieve the incredible role model status that my mother has always been to me. She is beautiful inside and out and everyone that meets her, immediately notices her extraordinary soul. I am thankful for the best friend and biggest ally  I can imagine…I am thankful for my momma!




5 comments:

Mom said...

I love you too. (I'm not upset just because the blog about your Dad is 2.50 times bigger than your Mother's). I only went thru 24 hrs of labor and had to have a c-section because your head was too big!

Lisa Lyle said...

haha! so funny betty, kellie's mom!

Fun Kellie said...

oh please!! let's go back and count how many blogs that relate to you vs dad and then we'll talk!! ;)

Miranda said...

I ended this post with tears.... Yet now I am cracking up at your moms post! WAY TO GO BETTY.... Same thing happened to me with Macy! Lol

~Shelly~ said...

Aw! So sweet. She is a wonderful person and ur daddy as well! I miss all of you but thankful for my memories as well with yall!