Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: In-Laws

I am thankful for my in-laws. The newest members to my heart, yet some of the most important people that I’ll ever add to my life. I feel blessed to have met a man that grew up with such loving parents that taught him how to succeed in life, respect others and lead as a God-fearing man. I am thankful for the new sister that I never had growing up! I had my moments of selfish, bratty, bossy big sister (no need to confirm with brad!)…so it’s probably a good thing that I now have a sister later in life where I can love and respect…and not be ‘too’ bossy with her! ;) I am thankful for a brother-n-law that has such a good relationship with my husband! Brandon loves his family so much and now I know why! I am thankful for all of them!




1 comment:

Mom said...

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you were blessed with such great in laws. And that your MIL is a Twi-hard too!!!