I am thankful for my beautiful niece, Megan. She has been the light of my life since the day she was born. We have a bond that is unbelievably strong and I can’t imagine life without her. She is my little mini-me…sometimes that’s good, sometimes not so much! She’s strong willed and feisty but always so happy. She has the most sincere and loving heart. She is absolutely precious to me and I hope that are relationship continues to hold strong!
I am also thankful for how much she loves Brandon. I've always been worried about her being okay with me getting married...with good reason since she wouldn't allow anyone to bring it up. She's always had me to herself and doesn't appreciate having to 'share' me with anyone...so getting married was NOT an option for 'us'. But oh how things have changed. Pretty sure most days, I have been replaced! She loves Uncle Brandon and that makes me so happy!
I am also thankful for how much she loves Brandon. I've always been worried about her being okay with me getting married...with good reason since she wouldn't allow anyone to bring it up. She's always had me to herself and doesn't appreciate having to 'share' me with anyone...so getting married was NOT an option for 'us'. But oh how things have changed. Pretty sure most days, I have been replaced! She loves Uncle Brandon and that makes me so happy!

2 comments:
I think Brandon trumps you Aunt Kel!
She's a true beauty! Im glad I get to see her every now and then at mutual friends parties! I just see you & Brad in her. So glad she has taken to Brandon! Im sure it didnt take long :)
Post a Comment