Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: Friendships

I am thankful for Friendships. Both old and new. As I recently planned and prepared for one of the biggest moments of my life…my wedding…I realized the true value of friendships. I have girls that I’ve been friends with since 1st grade…some I met in college…and others I’ve only met the past few years in Dallas…but they are all so important to me. As everyone reached out and offered their help, offered advice or were just there as a sounding board when things got stressful…I realized the real meaning of friendship. I am blessed and I can’t imagine life without all of these girls in mine. It was surreal to see all of the people in our lives at the wedding in one room…and all of the years of memories that every single person there brings with them. The friendships that I’ve maintained through the years, each have their own different past and present ‘story’…but all of them are equally important to my future! I am thankful for my friends.

2 comments:

Mom said...

You have some of the best and most amazing friends ever!!! You are very blessed.

M said...

I'm pretty thankful for you, too.