I am thankful for airplanes. Without them, I wouldn’t have been able to travel to as many cool places and experienced as many different vacations as I have. I have been to multiple countries and many states across the US. There’s no way I could have traveled as far or over as much water in the amount of allotted vacation time that I’m given from work. I’ve been blessed financially to be able to afford these trips and I wouldn’t trade any of my experiences for anything. That’s what life is all about…and I have plenty of pics and memories to make me smile forever. I am thankful for the opportunity to travel on airplanes.
The beautiful Dallas sunrise as we flew out for Thanksgiving to Indiana...
And the crazy fog that we flew in to land in Chicago...
I love to fly...and I am thankful for airplanes!!
1 comment:
very cool picture of dallas!
Post a Comment