I am thankful for my amazing wedding. The whole process from engagement to wedding day was only about 4 months. As we were looking at venues and availability and the suggestion of October came up…I was appalled at the idea. There was NO way I could pull that off. Well ‘I’ did not…but with the help of Mica and Lisa and all the time they spent researching venues, photographers, DJ’s, bakeries, menus, dress shops, etc. They were both like “We got this!” And…we did. With the help of them, my mom, Kathy and Bama we got all the decorations, flowers, plans and everything done in perfect timing. The showers, bachelorette party, craft night, girls days…everything came together perfectly and the entire day was the most stress-free and relaxed I may have ever been. It was picture-perfect and our wedding party was beautiful!! I am thankful for the perfect memory of that entire day.
The right words...
5 months ago

1 comment:
I was amazed and so proud of how calm you were that day. You really enjoyed yourself. To be honest, I expected the very opposite! Sorry but I've known you for a very long time and you kinda stress out big time. I knew that this was meant to be. You and Brandon for life. You were so happy and relaxed! Thanks Brandon!
Post a Comment