I am thankful for Facebook. I realize that some people take it to the extreme and tell us every single detail of their entire lives…some like to rehash drama and battle each other in public…some like to sell the next ‘pyramid scheme’ and try rope us all in (and sometimes that’s just fun to make fun of)....and some people just friend me for no apparent reason at all.
But I am thankful for Facebook because I enjoy keeping up with those people that we don’t get to see regularly. I feel like there are so many old friends, teachers and family members that I really do love to hear about their lives or see pictures of their kiddos as they grow up. I am thankful for the opportunity that Facebook gives me to do that.
1 comment:
Hey now! Don't make fun of financial freedom and investing in the future you! That's not a joking matter.
Post a Comment