Brandon always jokes about being 1 inch away from not being given a chance with me. He is 5'11 and I am 5'10 and I prefer guys 'taller' than me...I definitely wouldn't date a guy shorter than me...so he barely made the cut. ;)
But, with us being so close in height, I won't really wear my heels when we are together...which is just making me lazy to never want to wear them to work anymore either. The pic of the shoes below have become one of my faves. They go with just about anything. The color is pewter and can pretty much look brown, bronze, gray...which makes them AWESOME. I am on the lookout in these type of shoes in any color...cute, flat sandals...so let me know if you see any I need to check out. I'm afraid I'm going to wear these out!
The right words...
5 months ago
1 comment:
super cute! Where did you get those?
Post a Comment