I went to Waco this weekend for a quick trip but some GREAT girl time with my mom and Megan. We had so much fun shopping and hanging out...very relaxing trip. Megan cracks me up though. I'm not sure if it's well past the time she should be 'over' this baby doll thing but she's not. And we have now become VERY serious about how this 'real' baby needs to be treated. Even so much as needing to be strapped up in her 'carseat' in the car as we go anywhere. It's almost kinda annoying but being the fun aunt kellie that I am...I make 'fun' with it.
K: Megan, I hired a babysitter to stay at home with Lauren today. She doesn't need to go with us this time.
M: No you didn't, I don't see her.
K: Well duh, we are already in the car now. She was on the back porch waiting for you to bring the baby out. That's kinda rude. I mean I already paid for her, and now you've wasted my money.
M: Well, where was her car?
K: It was in the front of the house, you just missed it.
M: Was it a black tahoe?
K: No, that is my car, duh.
M: Does she drive a red smart car?
K: Uhm no...that's PaPa's car.
M: Well what does she drive?
K: She drives a navy blue mustang. She's cool. You missed out.
20 minutes later:
K: Leave her in the car, we are just running in for a minute.
M: Fine.
K: You know it's child abuse to leave your baby in the hot car like that.
M: What is child abuse?
K: It's when you are mean to your children and do things to hurt them. Like leaving them in the car when it's 90 degrees out. You could go to jail for that.
Haha, I could go on all day...and I did. :)
The right words...
5 months ago
4 comments:
Cracking up! It's a good thing the babysitter doesn't drive a VW bug because she would have made you turn around to slug you!
She's going to be a great cousin one day! She just doesn't realize it...yet. I don't recommend bringing that subject up.
She does NOT want her Aunt Kellie to have any babies. Atleast when I get to babysit Lauren, that's Megan's baby, I don't have many stinky diapers to change!
hilarious! but so MEAN!
I'm cracking up!!!! I love little
Girls that play with baby dolls.... Kinley plays with barbies! Uhh :( dumb little dolls...... Are they even dolls?
Post a Comment