I've been struggling with what to post for this blog word of the day. How could I make 'grass' interesting...and it hit me! I had completely forgotten about this picture that I took while Megan was in town for Spring Break. One afternoon, I had to go to the church where I volunteer with 1st and 2nd grade girls called 5:30 Rocks...it's basically Sunday school for the kiddos during the Sunday night church service. Megan usually goes with me but this particular evening, she convinced me to let her stay with Brandon. They were going to go to the grocery store to get us some steaks to grill for dinner. When I come back around 7ish, this is the 'entertainment' Brandon has provided. I was in shock. Megan is lazy and definitely has zero interest in yard work...what the heck?! I was cracking up...but truth be known, I think she has a little crush on sweet Brandon. I'm pretty sure she'd do anything he suggested...even pulling weeds in his grass! She had a blast with him!
The right words...
5 months ago
1 comment:
Ha, ha...this is hilarious!
Post a Comment