I love my momma...she is the best friend and most amazing, patient, kind, thoughtful person I know. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing role model in my life. I only hope that one day I am given the chance to be a mom and be half of what my mom represents as a mother. From my earliest memories as a child, she is a super mom in every sense of the word. Thank you mom for being such an inspiring woman in my life. I love you!!
My momma in the middle and me on the left...so many fabulous childhood memories!
The first Mother's Day without my Granny...but she definitely wasn't forgotten. It was a tough day for everyone but the memories created with her are the kind that we carry with us daily. We miss you and love you Granny...Happy Mother's Day to you in the best place you could possibly be...watching over all of us from above.
1 comment:
As a parent, there are a lot of things I would do different. I made a lot of mistakes. You have always been "almost perfect" as a daughter! I know you will make an amazing Mother!
Post a Comment