I love this verse. And I believe it whole-heartedly. Brandon is the one my soul loves.
I love our love story, how we met, how we reconnected and how we immediately hit it off.
I love building a relationship with him; allowing him to be the leader.
I love experiencing new things together.
I love how patient he is with me while playing tennis.
I love listening to him sing beside me in church.
I love his sweet texts during the day for no real reason at all.
I love that he is not afraid to tell anyone he knows or meets about us and our story.
I love that he holds my hand in public.
I love that he is a leader, a hardworker and a conversationalist.
I love that he's ready and willing to address any point of contention between us and help us to resolve it before it ever turns into a 'fight'.
I love that he's open with everything on his mind, that he's willing to talk about the 'yucky love stuff' whenever I want to.
I love that he likes to meet me or pick me up for lunch.
I love that he will let me take a picture of him at any time.
I love that he always has a smile on his face.
I love that he makes me want to be a better person.
I love that he loves to cook for me.
I love his unprompted "I love you's"
I love that he will watch my girlie TV shows with me.
This list could go on and on. I feel more blessed than I ever have. Even though it's been a relatively short time, I feel like I've known Brandon for years. He fulfills my life more than I ever thought possible. I love to love him.
I love our love story, how we met, how we reconnected and how we immediately hit it off.
I love building a relationship with him; allowing him to be the leader.
I love experiencing new things together.
I love how patient he is with me while playing tennis.
I love listening to him sing beside me in church.
I love his sweet texts during the day for no real reason at all.
I love that he is not afraid to tell anyone he knows or meets about us and our story.
I love that he holds my hand in public.
I love that he is a leader, a hardworker and a conversationalist.
I love that he's ready and willing to address any point of contention between us and help us to resolve it before it ever turns into a 'fight'.
I love that he's open with everything on his mind, that he's willing to talk about the 'yucky love stuff' whenever I want to.
I love that he likes to meet me or pick me up for lunch.
I love that he will let me take a picture of him at any time.
I love that he always has a smile on his face.
I love that he makes me want to be a better person.
I love that he loves to cook for me.
I love his unprompted "I love you's"
I love that he will watch my girlie TV shows with me.
This list could go on and on. I feel more blessed than I ever have. Even though it's been a relatively short time, I feel like I've known Brandon for years. He fulfills my life more than I ever thought possible. I love to love him.
6 comments:
great post!
great picture!
i love that you finally found the one.
Kellie Watson.... I think you are my oldest friend! I have know you my whole life, it makes my heart smile so BIG that you have found your sole mate. I feel like I know Brandon just through the things you post about him. He sounds awesome and amazing. So glad you found each other!....... I will say though, you may want to watch out for Megan, she may try and snatch him up from you. I mean she does pick his weeds! ;)
I love this,post!
Did he have you at hello?
I love your story too - and the best is yet to come...my toast!
<3
This post makes me smile-smile-smile!
Post a Comment