I am thankful for my Savior. I am thankful for my Christian upbringing, for my obedience to Him throughout my life and my faith. My life is blessed beyond imagination. I have more to be thankful for than I can possibly blog about. I am overwhelmed most days with all that I have been given and not sure how I deserve it. Every night I pray that I can sift through the craziness of life and always see that no matter what happens, what curve balls life throws my way…that I look to Him first and know that He has always and will always take care of me. I will be given nothing more than I can handle. And I pray that I never take anything I'm given for granted. I am thankful that I accepted Christ as my Savior…for without that, I would have nothing.
The right words...
7 months ago
1 comment:
God is so good to all of us!
Post a Comment