Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: Perfect Timing

I am thankful for Perfect Timing. God has perfect timing. We all know this. But sometimes, it’s not always easy to remember. I have had too many moments of impatience throughout my years and it’s a continuous battle when things don’t work out according to ‘my plan’. But I am thankful that as God always reminds me, it’s not about my plan and what I want when I want it. I will always eventually get what I need…and what I want…although I may not know it at the time. I am thankful for that constant reminder as I see exactly how my life turns out as time moves forward…and fortunately, I couldn’t write this chapter of my life any better!

I am thankful for this perfectly timed chapter....








2 comments:

Mom said...

His plan is always the best!

Lisa Lyle said...

So true - hard to see at the time, but easy to see when it all comes together. This quote is so perfect for you!