I am thankful for all of the memories that I have. My life has been completely fulfilled by friends and family and activities and fun...all that make up these fabulous memories. Some of my favorite memories are of my childhood. I was a spoiled child with more blessings and opportunities than I ever knew to appreciate. I appreciate them more than ever now, as I continue to grow. Memories of my Granny and Papa are prevalent in my daily life. There are so many things that I can think of through experiences with both of them that help make me who I am today. I miss them dearly and absolute cherish the memories with both of them.
I am so thankful for grandparents that I had so much time with...from feeding the baby calves to graduating high school. They were both there with so much love in their hearts for me for as long as I can remember.
1 comment:
Oh my. I didn't see this until this morning at work. I should have come with a warning. I would like that phone call today please!
Post a Comment