I think I met the most amazing 30 year old man EVER. He is so sweet, thoughtful and good to me. This past weekend, my brithday weekend, was BUSY to say the least. Friday, my mom, Lisa, Mica and I spent the entire day venue shopping...it was fun but wore.me.out. Friday night was my surprise birthday party which was awesome but it turned into a very late night! Saturday, Brandon and I bailed on the 5k that we had signed up to do but Saturday afternoon we spent with my mom at the Cowboys Stadium for the Kenny Chesney/Tim McGraw concert...which was tons of fun! It was another very late night and Sunday was no less busy. I worked on Cabo/Engagement pics (sorting thru 1k pics and editing about 80), wedding stuff, cleaned out one closet and started on the other trying to make room for Brandon to move in...moving the wedding date up also moves this date up! Needless to say by Sunday evening (my actual bday), we were both exhausted and possibly a tad bit cranky! :) But, Brandon being the wonderful guy that he is went all out to make my day special. As if he hadn't already done enough, he went to the store while I finished up the pics and bought all kinds of yummies to make me for dinner. He made me stay on the couch while he brought multiple courses to me so that I wouldn't know what he was making. BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVER.
Appetizer: Crab & Spinach Dip w/ Crackers
I.LOVE.HIM.
Dinner: Steak & Chicken Kabobs with bell pepper and onions...with asaparagus on the side...scrumptious!
Dessert: Our fav...Dough-y cookies with ice cream and caramel...delish!
1 comment:
Oh my. You are getting way too spoiled. If I had known this was going to happen, I would of gone back to Waco on Monday morning. ha. That is so special but I feel bad since I didn't do anything for you that day. He is the sweetest most thoughtful guy.
Post a Comment