Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Six: History

This past weekend, I had my 15 year high school reunion. Sounds lame but our class is so fun and we all really have a great time keeping up with each other. Facebook makes it cool because you know enough to see where most of the people are but face to face outings are fun because you can really keep those relationships alive. I loved getting to see some of my old friends and relive our old stories. This reunion was even more special because I got to take a date...a boy that I plan to spend the rest of my life with! It was awesome to show him off...and it didn't hurt to have a huge rock on my finger to prove exactly how amazing this guy is. Everyone loved Brandon and we had a great time. As we prepare to build our own history together...it was fun to introduce him to my friends from the 'pre-Brandon' days!






1 comment:

M said...

Lookin' good...just like an upcoming bride should! ;)

Did you win Queen of Robinson or anything?!