Thursday, June 28, 2012

Seventeen: Dad

Daddies and Daughters. I love the relationship and bond that can form between the two of them. No matter how headstrong, independent, 'do it myself' attitudes that some daughters can have (not that I know myself)...no matter how many 'head-butting' arguments the two may have growing up...no matter  how upset the teenage daughter may get when she's told no to staying out late, dating or told to clean her room....that deep and special bond these two have from the moment that little girl is held for the first time in a hospital room...it melts my heart. I love my daddy. He and I may not always see eye to eye on the surface, but my love and respect for him never changes. He will always be my hero, the first guy I ever loved and the one I am proud to have walk me down the aisle. The love that daddies have of their daughters will always be one of the strongest loves around. See below for two very inspirational pics and how that love never changes. From the age of a toddler to a young woman in her twenties...these father's never quit loving!! Happy Father's day to my dad and Brandon's!!





1 comment:

M said...

You and your dad crack me up! Definitely cut from the same mold. I can't wait to see you guys take the big walk in a few months.