First, discovery. Apparently I'm not always very aware of my surroundings. I pay attention when it matters but I'm not much of a 'snoop doggy dog'. First example, a couple of years ago when Lisa first became pregnant (I think with Blake), she switched from regular to decaf coffee on our morning coffee breaks. She didn't tell me she was prego, but assumed I'd pick up on the fact that she all of a sudden started drinking decaf. Not sure how long she drank the fake coffee but I never noticed on my own!
About a month ago, Brandon got really nervous when I was at his house one evening. Apparently, the box below was open...on his desk...and I walked right past it multiple times. According to him, he was panicked that night thinking I was going to discover my own diamond. He hadn't gotten the ring designed and in the setting yet, but this box held my center stone. I had no idea!! This was just the first of many scares for him along the way to the proposal!
3 comments:
Doh!!! I had no idea there was a close slip-up. Whew!!
He told me about that. I thought it was so funny since you usually don't miss much.
ha ha! I'm a little disappointed in you, Kel! I've taught you to be a better stalker/spy than this.
Post a Comment