Wow, this one is tough for me. I have a lot of very inspirational people in my life...both friends and family. Right now, the first that comes to mind is Mica. We all know how hard it is to lose weight and stay on a diet and work out regularly. Take all that and balance it with a family, a full-time job, being room mom, planning a destination wedding and continuously being a supportive friend...Mica is kicking butt in all areas of her life. Over the last several weeks she has been on a hard-core change of lifestyle by eating healthier and starting a running program. She got us all involved in a healthy competition and even though she is winning it by a landslide, it has kept us all motivated and accountable for everything we eat or drink and each time we want to skip our daily workout. I may not win a pot of money but I have lost a few lbs that I've been trying over a year to lose...that is worth more to me right now than anything. Mica inspires me to want to maintain this weight loss (slowly but surely) and keep working out. She also just inspired me (by her immediate 'let's do this' attitude) to run our first mud run together in June. Lord help us!

We may double the 'average time' but I can guarantee that we will walk (or be carried) away with many laughs and amazing memories! Let's do this!
1 comment:
Ah, how sweet! That mud run was the perfect distraction during my run this morning. I was thinking, "Should I be doing something during the run to prepare for the mud run? Like should I bear crawl through that puddle? Should I climb this framed house? Should I carry Brutus across the parking lot?" Luckily for my survival, I opted not to start training for the obstacles today!
You are inspiring me, too! I've heard Bora Bora don't like fat girls!
Post a Comment