A couple of months ago, Brandon and I were running errands and he said, ‘Hey, let’s go look at grills…just for fun’. ha! Brandon doesn’t like to shop unless he’s going to ‘buy’ so I knew what I was walking into but I decided to just go with it. Brandon and I are very different from this perspective. I am very indecisive, especially when it comes to big purchases so I tend to shop around, take pics, compare prices and stress a little (or a lot!) over it until I drive myself crazy and then make Lisa go with me at lunch to make the final decision! Brandon…not so much. This idea comes to Brandon, we walk into Home Depot, we look at the grills in stock for about 15 minutes and we make a purchase and roll our new grill out to the truck. Done. I was hesitant and wanted to protest but I didn’t and I haven’t regretted that purchase for one minute! Technically, he bought it but I ‘let’ him! ;)
Brandon loves to cook (and grill even more) and I love to let him. We have used that grill on average about 5 days a week at least. We love it. All food just tastes so much better on the grill…we grill everything! Plus, it was a nice little ‘team building’ experience as we opened the box of about 10,000 pieces and spent Saturday night putting it together! It's a win-win all around!
Brandon is proud of that grill...he is the grill master for sure!!
Not only does food taste amazing on the grill...but it's also helping us to eat a lot healthier which is great for my weight-loss competition right now!!
Grilled chicken, bell peppers and carrots with a salad on the side...yum!!
Grilled salmon and asparagus...so pretty and tasty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment