Monday, March 26, 2012

Day Twenty Two: Shoes

Most people wear many 'hats' in life...these days, I have a few but not as many as I will one day when I get married and have children...my 'hats' will multiply (wife, mom, teacher, coach, confidant, disciplinarian, fun ruiner...among many others I'm sure!) Today, I just wear a lot of 'shoes' each and every day. Here's one day of the shoes in the life of Kellie...whew, busy day!

5AM-ish...NB Minimus...I'm working up to the number of miles I can go in them.

Normal Asics Running Shoes...I switch after a couple of miles in the Minimus

7AM-ish...Work Shoes

6PM-ish...Run home, change clothes/shoes, go to grocery store, Brandon's for dinner and out to vball courts in cold weather shoes

9PM-ish...Switch to Sandals that are worn only at Sand Vball courts

2 comments:

Kim said...

3 pairs of tennies?! dang girl! i have the second pair you have and it was a huge splurge for me!!!

Kathy said...

Haha - this is funny. Great post!