Day One: Me
As I said previously, I came down with this unreal cough/cold last week. I woke up in the middle of the night, with a really weird/annoying 'scratch' in my throat. My throat didn't hurt persay, it was just bothersome...that cough progressively got worse and worse where it became an issue every single time I took a breath in. Breathe in. Cough. Breathe in. Cough. You can see where this would become a hindrance. Lisa had it the week before me and warned me to go to the dr and do whatever I possibly could to get rid of it, otherwise it would last a long time. She didn't lie. With it being month-end close, I knew I couldn't miss work so being sick wasn't an option. I did go to the dr and got all kinds of meds/antibiotics/etc. So, the pic above represents 'me' on Day 1 (Thursday)...still coughing 3 days later. And the pic below, represents 'me' feeling sorry for myself and having a weak moment as I walked into the grocery store to buy some soup and more cough drops. Willpower Failure.

Just as an update...it's Day 11 of the cough...and it's still annoying. Mucho better, but still there.
1 comment:
Funny! Girl Scout Cookies always make everything better.
Post a Comment