Monday, March 19, 2012

Day Fifteen: Happiness

The Watson girls are BABY CRAZY...and Megan did not fall far from that tree. We all love us some babies...me, mom and Megan. Megan's week in Dallas for Spring Break consisted of lots'o'babies, pretty much daily. She spent Day 1 with Harper, Day 2 with Blake and Nathan, Day 3 with Ella and Drew and Day 4 again with Harper. She was in baby heaven!!







I didn't get any pics of Megan with Drew but I found this on her Instagram wall...so cute!


Megan's Happiness = My Happiness

....but, here's a little added bonus for aunt kelbel...babies that fall asleep while she's rocking them. ahhh, my happy place for sure!









1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love how Megan takes after her Aunt KelBel in being the baby whisperer ;) You are one in the same!! And I L-O-V-E that pic of you with sleeping Harper...warms my heart!