I started to do a 'day in the life of year-end' with this being my first pic on Sunday morning as I worked from 8am to 9pm that evening...this is what kept me going. Unfortunately, this is the only pic i took.
Both years were tough in their own way, but this year was BRUTAL. I survived...I always do...but I thank God, year-end only comes once a year. Otherwise, I'd be one big non-sleeping stressball...and NO FUN KELLIE. I worked through the night one night last week, signed off about 2:30am, got to bed about 3ish, laid there for a bit trying to decompress and back up at 5 to start the 'next' day. Whew! It was no fun...but this weekend was completely rejuvenating! Brandon and I made no real plans. I slept in on Saturday morning, went to the gym and then pretty much laid around all day long...we made homemade pizza for dinner, watched a movie and crashed early. It was awesome and well needed rest. So...with my 'excuses' put out there, back on track for blogging...

No comments:
Post a Comment