Fun Kellie is not so fun when it comes to Barbies. I am not a fan. I never have been a huge fan. As much as my mom DESPERATELY wanted me to love barbies and tried to get me interested...barbie dollhouse, swimming pool with deck for barbie, pink convertible for barbie, barbie clothes galore...it just didn't do it for me. I'd play occasionally but not with the 'heart and soul' that my mom still has! Well, all I can say, be careful what you ask for. Megan desperately LOVES barbies...so much so, she can never have enough dolls, clothes, accessories, etc. She loves to play barbies...and guess what?! When Megan wants to play barbies, Nonie gets to play them when Fun Kellie is in Dallas AND when Fun Kellie is visiting Waco. I still don't like barbies. I despise changing their clothes for no good purpose...over and over and over. Over the holidays, I had a weak moment when begged and begged...but not THAT weak. If I'm going to play, I play by my own rules. Megan was not impressed.

Head Butt!! Still cracks me up...
Oops!! Ha!!
(oh stop...I didn't really make his head fall off. It did it on it's own.)
4 comments:
I LOVE Barbies! Waco to do list:
- Ride mules
- Play with Barbies
I'm with you... I HATE Barbies
Poor Ken's head. Mean Kellie. I guess I know what to buy Macy. A Barbie!!! Mica, you can take the Barbies for a ride on the mules. I think I really need to see this happen this summer!
I heart Barbies too!!! Still have mine...uhm...is that wrong? I don't play with them though...Kellie you are mean!
Post a Comment