So, I guess you can call me a follower…on occasion. We all know that I have little willpower when it comes to certain things (food being the ultimate test) but I guess I just learned one more ‘willpower-less’ trait I have…peer pressure of blogging. As of today, I found out that lots of other people that I know are now blogging and I’m left out. Lisa and Mica have nailed it when it comes to great blogs…making us laugh out loud, telling stories so that we all feel as if we were there and mostly just the cutest stink’n kids to write about! But, what they don’t have…that I do…is the fabulous life of FUN Kellie! Well, maybe that’s a stretch…my life is far from fabulous and I’m not really even that fun these days…but it is definitely my life!
I have withstood the temptation to start up a blog again for probably almost two years…and I make no promises as to how often it will be updated (although at the rate that Mica and Lisa are updating theirs these days, I can probably top them!) Anyway, I did get some motivation tonight as I see so many others doing it now as well. The fun thing would be to send this out to lots of others so that they can see what I’m up to…the bad part is that I can’t talk badly about those that do get to read it! That’s a dilemma! HAHA!
Ahhh, where to start…where to start…
The right words...
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment