Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Eleven: Junk

I'm not sure which one of my lovely ladies came up with this 'word' of the day...but all I can think of is 'junk in the trunk' and LORD knows I have plenty of that on my backside...but I also know that nobody wants to see a pic of that! :)

So, all I've got is my junk drawer at work. There is a random mix of all kinds of 'junk'...but I must say that it's fairly organized! Among my junk are items such as:

Coffee Creamer/Splenda (when jcp used to make us pay for that stuff along with our over priced cup of coffee...I'll show them!)

Andes Mints (which I'm not allowed to eat right now due to Round 2 of our competition...boo!)

Address Stamp and ink pads (gift Mica gave me a long time ago that I love!)

Plastic Forks/Spoons for eating at my desk

Hot Lemon Tea (my boss got me onto this when I have a sore throat or congestion issues...it's great!)

And of course, the normal 'medical kit' stuff...bandaids, tums, eye drops, etc.

Oh yes...if you look closely, you'll see my little salt shaker...you never know when you need an extra 'dash' of salt!! Ha! :)


1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness...I just posted 'Junk in the trunk' too...great minds think alike (or those of us with junk in the trunk - lol!!!).