Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day Thirteen: In Your Bag

For today's post, I went through the 'list' of bags that I could carry to try to think of something creative and I really came up with nothin'.

Gym Bag - I don't really carry a bag much anymore unless it's to bootcamp since I go to gym in the early morning and go home to get ready for work. My bootcamp bag consists of weights and a sweat towel only.

Work Bag - Very empty right now. I figure I've carried that thing back and forth enough the past few weeks to work from home, that I'm over it this week. It's spring break afterall!

Baby Bag - N/A

Lunch Bag - I haven't been great the past couple of weeks about bringing my lunch so that doesn't work so well for me today.

Computer Bag - Doesn't really apply since I don't really have to carry my laptop back and forth...I have one but it's not really used.

Plastic Bag (gie) - I just finished off the baggie I keep in my desk of almonds, so that does me no good.

Let's face it, I've bored myself with this post, so let's move on. I'm going to go with my Coach Bag for today...mostly because it's so clean! I just switched purses yesterday so right now my organization looks amazing.




It's only been 1 day and I'm already over how small it is. I need to get my small luggage larger purse back!

No comments: