Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day Fourteen: Something You're Reading

I haven't had much time to really read these days and most of my 'audience' are all fellow blog readers so I'm sure most of us will want to post something about our 'blogroll' (actually Alisa beat everyone to it, so now if you post that same thing, you are just a copycat). I thought about posting something about the inbox of texts on my phone but if you know me, you know I do more texting than 'reading' of other texts (I can be a bit long winded, I'll admit it). Let's see, what else do I 'read'...Facebook, Pinterest, JCP Financials, To Do Lists, Emails...I have a lot going on as you can see.


But the 'real' books in my life are 'The Help' which I've been reading for months...I refused to see the movie until I finished the book because the book is FABULOUS but time won out and I finally couldn't resist so I watched the movie and although I think the book is way better than the movie, I haven't been able to force myself to sit down and finish the book. It just feels like a waste of time at this point...although I still plan to...soon. (Mica you will get it back...eventually...I promise.)




The other 'real' book is my women's group Bible Study book that we are currently reading. It's so great...such a great easy walk book by book through the Bible. I highly recommend this series if you want to learn each chapter in detail! 


3 comments:

Mom said...

I have been wanting and looking for a bible study book. Maybe I'll try this one if you like it so much.

the hoang family said...

I didn't realize my blogroll would be such an obvious picture, lol. But while reading your post another idea occurred to me! You guys might be in for a treat with another bonus, lol!

Kim said...

loved the book more then the movie!!!