Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful: Husband

I am thankful for my Husband. He is a gift from above. I am so excited to spend my first holiday season with him...as a wife. It still blows my mind to think how amazing this past year has been, to see how much our relationship has blossomed and how much I love him. When I hear people address me as, "Mrs. Woods", it almost makes me laugh...I still can't believe it! I can't believe I've met the man that is way better than any 'dream' I've ever had. He's been a blessing in my life from day one. He knows how to 'handle' me...when things get a little 'stressful' he knows how to calm me. We laugh together EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. I wake up happy, I go to bed happy and I dream happy. We've only known each other a little over a year but I feel like we've been together much longer. I fall in love with him more and more every day. I've become 'that girl' that wants to spend as much time with him as possible...I can't wait to get home to see him, I can't wait to hear about his day, I can't wait to plan our next date night or what we want to do in life together. He's handsome, respectful, loving and he goes out of his way to make me happy. The last 5 months have blown my mind and it feels so surreal to be where we are now. I am thankful for Brandon, my husband.




2 comments:

Mom said...

I am also thankful for your amazing husband. I knew it would be hard for me and your Dad to ever think that anyone would be good enough for our precious daughter. I can tell you that both of your parents absolutely think you found a perfect husband! I have never seen you so happy. Thanks Brandon.

Lisa Lyle said...

What a whirlwnd this last year has been! I too am thankful you found your soulmate - and stopped sorting through all those FROGS!