Sunday, July 1, 2012

Twenty Seven: Song

Oh the pressure of a song! Brandon and I have started working on our 'playlist' and first dance songs with each other and our mom/dad. Who knew it could be such a big decision!! We have our DJ picked out for the wedding but the information packet that came with this booking is HUGE. They want to know all kinds of stuff, including a song for EVERYTHING and the timing on each of those events (ceremony songs (who knew our 15 minute ceremony needed so many different songs!), reception songs for being announced, cake cutting, dinner, 'special songs at special times). We have some time to figure it out so no real 'pressure' yet, but all the decisions are making my brain tired!! :) It's fun and I know everything will be perfect...and if it's not, that's okay, we will roll with it and soak up every minute of the special day. (and no mom, I don't need any Xanax to keep this attitude! ha!)

As Bama frequently said in Cabo when the 'wedding craziness' began...."all I need is my groom, I've got that so nothing else matters." All that I need on my wedding day to make it perfect...my perfect groom. 


1 comment:

Mom said...

Don't worry. The Xanax will be for me!