Friday, June 29, 2012

Twenty One: Space

I have very little 'space' left in my ginormous closet. I love clothes...and I hate to get rid of anything. I know I have too many clothes. I know that I rarely wear half of them. Most of you all have seen my closet. You know that the day before I moved in, I was doing cartwheels in it because it is THAT big. And it's THAT full. Needless to say, I will have a roommate in the near future that I need to make room for. So last night, I started really clearing 'space' in my closet for my future hubby! Wow...that just sounds so crazy to write, think or say!! :)

Below is a pic of my clearing from last night. It doesn't look as big and as much as it really is. I'm so proud of myself!! I posted a few blog ago about starting this process and that it would take me some time...baby steps. Well, here's my 2nd pass and this time I meant business!! 




No comments: