I've been skydiving...no big deal...loved it. But, parasailing? Always been afraid to do it and not sure why. My fear of it was kind of silly but it was my fear. I was more worried about being sucked under the motor of the boat as we were being pulled back in than anything else. Sounds dumb since most of the motors are inboard and really not a worry...but that's what I pictured could happen. As we discussed partaking in this little adventure together in Cabo, Brandon squashed that fear with 'a whole notha' issue. He admitted to being a little worried about it but for a far different reason. His reason was that he had seen somebody parasailing once, the line broke and they sailed off into never never land. Okay, whole new fear. Thanks B. But, we conquered our fears and had a blast!! Looking down into the beautiful Cabo San Lucas beachline was amazing...so peaceful and absolutely worth it!
(and for our moms, just know that if the line did break, the boat can just follow you and pick you up as you start 'floating' back down...no worries!)

No comments:
Post a Comment