Thursday, June 28, 2012

Eighteen: Jump

Brandon was a pole vaulter in high school and although I have no doubt he was really good...because so far, I haven't found anything that he doesn't do well when it comes to sports....the pic below made me chuckle. Kasey came in last week and brought a bunch of pictures from his childhood and college and as we went through them, Brandon made the comment that this pic may have just been early on...before he got the real concept down of making it 'over' the bar. :) 


But just to clear his name....in the pic below, he's CLEARLY over. Good job babe!! 



2 comments:

M said...

I don't even know which punch line to use here, but I absolutely love having this story in my "memory bank" for future use. Thank you.

Kathy said...

Mica's comment cracks me up - I'm waiting in anticipation for her "future use"