Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Six: You

Here is a pic of me and MY NEW PURSE! Woohoo...my mom is the greatest! She went all out and surprised me with my very own Louis Vuitton. Wow. I was sick to my stomach when I opened it...holy expensive! She knows I love these bags but would never (well maybe not 'never'...but definitely not any time soon...maybe when I have 4 kids and can still afford to eat) purchase one of these for myself. On the last couple of girls trips to NYC, we've looked for fake ones that satisfy our 'high fake designer' standards and so far, no such luck! Anyway, I have been waiting to post this blog for a few days until I could get a good pic of me and my new ONE.BIG.SPLURGE. I taught my momma how to manage these splurges well...she just forgot that you are supposed to splurge on yourself and not someone else!! :)

Thank you Mom for my amazing surprise...I love it and I love you!!








3 comments:

Lisa said...

you forgot to mention the fact that we both stood in the store talking about which ones look "less fake" even though none of them were fake. we were trained that way from our NYC days. :)

purse looks great and so do you!

M said...

UGH...I don't even like LV, but if both of you have one (some of you have two), I'm going to get dragged into this mess!

Gee thanks, Betty!

Looks good though! I thought your birthday was in June. Weird.

Mom said...

It looks great on you. I just assumed I could borrow it when you get tired of it! You so deserve it. Your Grandmother would be so happy for you. Not - but we won't tell her! Mica, you and I will have to go back to NYC and see if we can find a fake one.