So last week, Mica suggested and challenged several of us to participate in this 'Photo a Day' Challenge with her. I thought, "very cool, this will definitely give me an 'easy' blogging topic each day!" In theory, yes...but little did I know, I was about to come down with a seriously annoying cough/cold that lasts FOREVER....plus, month-end close. Not just any month-end close, the first month-end after a brutal year-end. The past two weeks I've put in many, many hours...I've worked, at least a few hours, every weekend for the past 2 months...I pulled another almost all-nighter again this week. It's been tough. I'm not here to get sympathy for my cold and long hours (I'll save that for a future blog), I'm here to give you my excuse and reasoning for beginning my 'daily' posts on Day 8. I've been diligently taking my daily picture, I just haven't had one spare minute to write and post it. So here goes....
The challenge:
The right words...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment