Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day Twenty Seven: Lunch

Mom and I decided to tackle a 10 day cleanse (products through Advocare) that has a very specific diet. Mike and Mica just finished it and had really great results. The diet is actually really healthy and the best part is we can still EAT. I do not know how Mica people do the diets that are all liquid or very little food intake at all..cray cray! I mentally couldn't do it. But, with this, we can eat fruit, lean protein, veggies and complex carbs. We basically have to give up sweets (eeek!), alcohol, dairy, soda, sugar and  'white' flour. We.Got.This. I basically eat healthy overall anyway...except for the occasional ONE.BIG.SPLURGE. which just so happens to occur more frequently lately than it should.

So basically my lunch for the next 10 days consists of salad and grilled chicken, cucumbers or carrots and hummus. My dinner will consist of fish and steamed veggies. My snacks will consist of almonds, fruit and raw veggies. I am determined to lose weight before the Cabo trip in May!!



4 comments:

Mom said...

That looks good enough to eat!

M said...

How do you like it so far?

Fun Kellie said...

it's great actually! so far so good...almost 2 days down!

Miranda said...

This sounds great! Where can I read more about this diet/cleanse?? What are other meat options beside fish! That's always my issue, most diets are alot of fish and I hate all kinds! YUCK