Monday, March 19, 2012

Day Sixteen: Morning


Most mornings, my days start with this app on my iPhone (with the exception of the days I have Amy). I love it. It's called nike+ and it's so cool. You can track all of your runs, pace, distance, calories burned, indoor/outdoor tracks and challenge people to competitions. Brandon and I recently won the 1st couple to 99 miles against some friends of his in Indiana. We all have the app and it updated and kept us up to date on the standings as everyone completed their runs. The online site gives even  more information and lets you set personal goals, teaches you to run certain distances if that's what you want...good stuff. It's definitely helped to keep me more accountable lately with running. Big fan!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Be.Still.My.Heart - could Megan be any sweeter with the little ones? LOVE HER!!!!!