I always struggle with gifts because I want them to be 'perfect' and I let myself stress over it (I know, imagine that...) This year, Lisa shared a blog post with me that she found online that was the 'perfect' idea! The blog gave specific ideas and even free printable tags to just print and use! I wanted to make it a little more personalized with some of Brandon's favorite things so I had to enlist help from my creative friends (shout out to Mica and Amber!) for 'quotes' for a couple of the items.
I don't see Brandon everyday, so I've had to get his roommate Dana to help me out, but so far he hasn't traveled much so it's been fairly easy to get a gift to him daily. Fortunately for me, Brandon LOVES to snack...he loves junky type food/candy/snacky stuff so that made it easy! I threw in a few 'bigger' gifts to make it worth a little something but it has been fun and he has LOVED getting a daily gift. It was such a fun and easy idea that I highly recommend!
Stay tuned for the daily gift posts!
The right words...
5 months ago
2 comments:
You are so clever. I love all the different gifts. I wish I was your valentine!
Yea. You fixed my name problem. Thanks.
Post a Comment