I hate this game...I do. I know I used to play it all the time...but now I hate it. Megan can spot a slugbug from miles away...zooming down the highway...at a quick glance as we pass through neighborhoods...or sitting right beside us since I'm typically oblivious. The harder I try to find one, the more she'll usually get. I'm not much competition. Yesterday as we spent hours driving around town, hopping from place to place in our day of shopping...she 'got me' about 20 times. So frustrating...and so annoying. But she absolutely LOVES that game...and even more that she can 'get me' so often. I finally got one yesterday...do I get two hits for a convertible? I think so...Aunt Kelbel's rules RULE.
The right words...
5 months ago
2 comments:
I'm with you. I hate this game. Sometimes she hits too hard.
Ha! Now that I know you play that game, I will join in. :)
Post a Comment